Download the provisional TEAS Business Forum London 2013 programme
To view the programme online, click on the PDF button next to the image on the right.
To download the programme, click on the download arrow icon in the top left-hand corner once you have opened the online viewer.
Azerbaijan means business – key messages to investors and businesses:
- Ilham Aliyev – Deputy Executive Director, Azerbaijan Investment Company (AIC)
Session One: Challenges and opportunities – meet the ICT Startups: legal framework for investment
- Neil McKain – Head of Azerbaijan Resident Office, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
- Farid Ismayilzade – Founder and CEO, GoldenPay
Session Two: The role of Azerbaijani agriculture in achieving economic diversification: performance, challenges and opportunities
- Rashad Majidov – Director, International Co-operation Department, Azerbaijani Ministry of Agriculture
Session Three: Infrastructure and grand projects
- Lin O'Grady – Deputy Director for Municipal and Environmental Infrastructure, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
- Samir Gasimov – Director of Legal and International Relations Department and Member of the Management Board, Akkord Industry Construction
Session Four: Changing directions in world energy: how will Azerbaijan position itself?
- Christopher Pincher MP – Member of the Energy and Climate Change select committee, Secretary of the Azerbaijan All-Party Parliamentary Group (APPG)
- Alastair Cook – Vice President, Shah Deniz Development, BP
Keeping the energy of growth running – education
- Javanshir Feyziyev MP – Member of the Committee on Foreign and Interparliamentary Relations
A number of B2B meetings will take place at the end of the presentations section of the TEAS Business Forum London 2013.
Interested individuals and companies are kindly requested to register interest with Vanessa Raine – Business Coordinator, TEAS.
For further information about the TEAS Business Forum London 2013, please contact:
Tel: +44 (0)207 808 1921