Download the provisional TEAS Business Forum Paris 2013 programme
To view the programme online, click on the PDF button next to the image on the right.
To download the programme, click on the download arrow icon in the top left-hand corner once you have opened the online viewer.
Azerbaijan today: challenges and opportunities
- Rufat Mammadov – Executive Director, Azerbaijan Export and Investment Promotion Foundation (AZPROMO)
Oil and Gas – Investment Opportunities and Energy Security for Europe
- Michael Borrell – Senior Vice-President Continental Europe and Central Asia, TOTAL
- Denis Simonneau – Member of the Executive Committee, Director of European and International Relations, GDF SUEZ
Areas of high growth for winning partnerships
- Rashad Nabiyev – Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Azercosmos
Water and Sanitation
- Philippe Deparday – Deputy Director for Europe, International Division, Sade
Infrastructure Projects and Large-Scale International Investment
- Alain Balan – President, ex officio member of the Board of Directors, French Tunnelling and Underground Space Association (AFTES)
- Hadji Huseynov – Infrastructure Specialist, ECSSD, World Bank
Roundtable – The way forward
- Jacques Attali – Professor; writer; Honorary Member of the Council of State
A number of B2B meetings will take place at the end of the presentations section of the TEAS Business Forum Paris 2013.
Interested individuals and companies are kindly requested to register interest with Vanessa Raine – Business Coordinator, TEAS.
For further information about the TEAS Business Forum Paris 2013, please contact:
Tel: +44 (0)207 808 1921